Please Note: The following post was written by a husband that has just recently completed a very trying bathroom project that has left him very frustrated at the moment. He has attempted many home improvement & repair projects during his 16 years of marriage. Some of these projects have ended in disaster and others have come out really nice.
*IF YOU ARE NOT EXTREMELY HANDY AND YOUR WIFE WANTS A HOME IMPROVEMENT OR REPAIR JOB DONE AND INSISTS ON CALLING A PROFESSIONAL “JUST SAY YES”
These jobs include:
2. Wall Papering ((Double Warning) Matching the pattern & getting rid of bubbles and seams to your wife’s satisfaction could result in instant divorce or homicide
3. Resurfacing anything
4. Hanging a door
5. Installing a built in appliance
6. Repairing a broken window
7. Repositioning anything that is hardwired or bolted to the ceiling or floor
9. Any job where you have to rent something that you have never used or driven before
*More scrutiny will be placed on your handy work than a professional’s because your wife gave in and let you do it. So even if you win the “discussion” by being able to attempt any of these projects listed above you have in reality already lost.