Friday, July 29, 2005

Leap Of Winding Faith

I had a couple of people (all excited) come up to me and ask me if I had checked out the fact that one of the flight numbers from 9/11 when converted to the winding font makes an image of a plane flying into 2 towers along with what looks like a bomb and then a picture of a skull and the star of David. They went on and said. “Just put in flight number Q338NY and convert it to windings”

I said, “That doesn't sound like a flight number. Are you sure?” They were convinced without checking out the details. Details like, oh I don’t know, maybe checking into the real flight numbers.

As Unca commented on a previous post about conspiracy prone people: I guess this makes life more interesting.

At least it didn't include a picture of a grassy knoll.

4 comments:

unca said...

Wow, if you think that's something, try typing in the last digit of Lee Harvey Oswalds' father's Social Security Number (5). When converted to a wingding, it earily resembles a filing cabinet very much like the ones that were used in the Texas Book Depository!

Blogball said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Blogball said...

Wow Unca that’s almost spooky.

Did you also know that the name Lee Harvey Oswald contains a total of two As
If you convert AA to windings you will get 2 hands holding up 2 fingers each. Which of course proves there were four not three shots fired on that fateful day in Dallas

unca said...

Stop! You're freakin' me out!