Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Another Study Way Too Hip For Me

OK here’s another study that proves once again we are running out of things to study. Before I get to this latest study here are a few more examples

Democrats and Republicans Both Adept at Ignoring Facts, Study ...

Infant, Adult Sleep Similar, Rat Study Says

Parasite "Brainwashes" Rats Into Craving Cat Urine, Study Finds
Ok as promised here is the latest study:

Study Shows Curvy Hips Make Women Smarter

LONDON, Nov. 11 (UPI) -- Women with small waists and big hips also have big IQs, a new U.S. study has found.A study of 16,000 women determined those with hourglass figures were more intelligent than their counterparts with round or straight bodies, The Sunday Times of London reported.Curvier women also tended to have more intelligent children, possibly because omega3 fatty acids are stored in their hips, the British newspaper said. Skinny women, or those whose fat deposits are around their waists do not have such deposits.The study, to be published in the journal Evolution and Human Behavior this week, may explain earlier findings that men prefer women with smaller waists than hips even if they are compared to slimmer women, said the study's authors at the University of Pittsburgh and the University of California, Santa Barbara.



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! I'm glad to see this. I always knew that skinny women weren't too bright but now it's okay to have an ample derriere! Except the waist part is still a bit bothersome.
I think the reason skinnt types don't have a lot of brains is that most of their brain cells are being used to figure out how to fit their major and minor organs into such a small space. Thanks for yet another enlightening article, Blogball! I have to sign in as anonymous because for some reason they won't accept my other identity, but this is really Mamacita. :-)

Preben and Ellen said...

how do you find these things?!?!?! that is so hilarious!

jay are said...

I'm the smartest female you'll ever meet then! :) I knew there was a reason my body refused to be skinny.

Happy Birthday! said...

wow! now THIS is some good science right here. woohoooo! this just became my favorite blog. ;)

Rob said...

and it proves that when men read Playboy magazine, it's because they admire the intelligence of the women pictured.
i mean, i've heard they have women pictured, i wouldn't actually know...

jay aitch said...

I'm so glad to find out who 'Blogball' is!!! We share some relatives! (by marriage of course) You are an astute fellow!

Blogball said...

Thanks for the comments !
Mamacita, jay are & anya, I could tell you were all smart without even looking at your hips.
That’s how intuitive I am. Bryan, you mean there are pictures of women in Playboy?
I will have to check that out and make sure.
jay aitch, Mamacita told me on her most recent visit that you didn’t know who I was. I am even more flattered now that you think I am an astute fellow. I thought you were just being kind to me because your daughter married my nephew.

jay aitch said...

I just knew you were really smart and now it makes sense, seeing as how your nephew married my daughter.

Anonymous said...

I know I'm really late to chime in but it's about time someone admitted to this! Curves rule!