(This is the company that just launched Scotty from Star Trek into space)
The company charges $495.00 to put 1 gram of your loved ones ashes into a little capsule and then launch it into space for a couple of minutes and then it floats back to earth and then returned to the family for a keepsake.
- Our Earth-Return service affordably launches a symbolic portion of cremated remains to space, and after experiencing the zero gravity environment, returns the individual flight capsules and modules back to Earth
- After a successful flight, the Earth-Return payload, including flown flight capsules and modules, is recovered, validated as having reached space, and the capsule or module is returned to the family or loved one as a keepsake
- Standard Price $495
- In the event that the Celestis Earth Orbit Service spacecraft does not achieve orbit, we will — at no additional cost — place a second sample of the cremated remains aboard our next scheduled mission.
Here’s My Idea
So I was thinking about all the people who love baseball and came up with this idea.
I will call this service Final Inning®
- Family can select their deceased loved ones favorite baseball Picher and batter to participate.
- A sports drink (of your choice) and 1 gram of ashes of your loved one will be injected into the center of a major League baseball.
- The pitcher will pitch to the batter for a maximum of 1 hour to achieve a flight of 385 ft. or a homerun which ever comes first.
- If this distance or a homerun is not achieved after 1 hour the pitcher will throw the baseball as far as he can to try and duplicate a 385 ft. flight.
- The keepsake ball will be signed by both players for added sentimental value.
- Baseball will be placed against an official Final Inning plaque suited for hanging or placing on a shelf or mantle.
- Cost of Final Inning services will be based on the two ball players present salary prorated
- Average cost is between $5,000.00 & $75,000.00