Friday, September 08, 2006

Call 911 IT"S A CONSPIRACY

I am so tired of hearing all of these nutty 911 conspiracy theories floating around. Apparently there is this film called Loose Change on the Internet that has convinced a lot of people that the US Government orchestrated the whole thing. It’s not just a few individuals either. One statistic shows 15% of the population believes this!
Besides believing something so absurd how can you imagine that the government is so organized that they could plan something so extravagant and pull it off? Just ask anyone who has ever worked for the government. I know I have crabbed before about conspiracy theorist
but this one takes the cake.

Anyway I created this Illustration below to relieve my frustrations

1 comment:

unca said...

Hillarious, as always. The conspiracy thing still amazes me and it comes from people who otherwise seem quite logical. Go figure.