Thursday, May 05, 2005

Bolgball Tidbits

I am going to start posting little tidbits of information that I find interesting (I might be the only one) from the websites I have favorite placed over the years.
I am hoping this will keep me posting on a more regular basis. (Like maybe 5 times a year instead of 2)
Below is just a sample of excitement to come.

More than 70 percent of all bagel shops in the United States are found in New York, New Jersey, Florida, and California.

Now that's Exciting!

This one is in honor of George Molchan (Little Oscar) who passed away recently

The 2000 Oscar Mayer Wienermobile has a GMC W-series chassis and a 5700 VORTEC engine, which makes it the most powerful Wienermobile in the fleet. It measures 27 feet by 8 feet by 11 feet, or 55 hot dogs long, 18 hot dogs wide and 25 hot dogs high.

No comments: